Monday, February 01, 2010

High Protein Hemp Shake


Fitness Freak says "When I started my raw, organic, vegan adventure I was a bit hesitant because I didn't know if I could get enough protein in a raw diet. That was before I found hemp protein powder. This amazing plant is a protein powerhouse!" She says soy shakes are not an option for her because soy protein isolates are often processed with hexane, a petroleum solvent similar to gasoline. On top of that, soy crops are heavily sprayed with herbicides, which can be applied ten or more times in a season. Not for her...not for me. WeightGain4You also triumphed the hemp shakes. The insoluble fiber content of hemp organic protein powder works to stabilize blood sugar levels. In this photo I allowed the shake to 'settle', and drank several throughout the day.