Thursday, February 15, 2007

Putting Things In Order

I've spent several days this week helping Taraz and Megan move into their new apartment. I really enjoyed organizing the kitchen and pantry, putting things away, getting the dishes done, and....ordering Greek Pizza for supper.

This pizza is the best in town, with feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and spinach.

When I was unwrapping things, such as these little cups, I noticed that someone had wrapped Megan's old chemistry notes around some of the fragile things. I really got a kick out of that! To me, it is like reading a foreign language: Carbamoyephosphate, ornithmetranscarbamolydse, arginosuccinatc sythetase, regulated by N acetylghtamato ... gluconeogenesis. I'm certain that I'm not getting the spelling right. If I've made a mistake, just let me know. Spell-check is underlining all of them, signaling errors.

Taraz and Megan will be leaving tomorrow for a pilgrimage to the Baha'i World Center in Haifa, Israel. They will spend at least nine days visiting the holy shrines on Mt. Carmel, in Akka and Bahji, and visiting with other pilgrims from all over the world. It is a most blessed event. I'm so glad they are settled into their new place, safe and sound, and that they now can spend the remainder of their time focused on their trip.