Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, we might be on our way.......

I think I've got most of the kinks worked out, so that Blogger will upload photos - it has pooped out on me for days.

What I thought were Blogger issues - weren't. I read their 'Help' program, and followed every step: Delete old programs and files. Delete cookies. And install the Mozilla Firefox browser.

Now, I don't know what any of this stuff is, but I followed the directions - I thought, "What have I got to loose?" I didn't know where the 'tool bar' was, didn't know what 'internet options' was, don't know what 'internet files' are, or what they are for, but I just followed the directions. I figured the cookies were just those things that rattle.

Fortunately, my son Rue dropped by for a chat, and he installed the Mozilla Firefox, just for my Blogger work. He showed me a few steps and I tried it, and it worked. Darn, it was my fault! All this time, I'm tappin' my fingers, waiting, waiting, waiting, trying again. And, knowing me, I would have kept on waiting until next week!

Now, this is a lesson for all of the world's woes. Just don't assume it is the other guy's fault, and step in and get busy. Is that called getting 'proactive'?